PNG West is
a networking group of seasoned professionals who offer a wide variety
of services to the community. We are available as a referral service
and as a resource for your business and personal needs.
PNG West is
a non-profit organization of honest professionals meeting to share
ideas, resources, and quality leads. We develop professional & social
relationships that invoke confidence to promote members and their
is to be a well-balanced group of individuals helping each other with
our business needs and building long lasting relationships.
• Computer Repair, Sales, Service, & Support
• Estate and Elder Law
• Formulation & Packaging of Beauty Products
• Home Inspection
• Graphic Design/Marketing
• Insurance (Personal and Business)
• Mortgage Banking
• Printing and Promotional Materials
• Radon Testing & Mitigation
• Residential Real Estate
• Retail Stores
• Sign Design and Printing
• Water Softeners & Drinking Water Systems
• Your Business!
West is growing and changing with new members so check back often.
Tuesday Morning Meetings - 7:30 am
- May 16th - Business Development
Lunch & Learn
- Wed June 14th -11:30-1:00pm - Jennifer Radke, NISM
Choosing the Best Social Media Strategy for Your Business
This seminar will be very interactive and will require the
participants to jot down notes, set simple and actionable goals
and leave with 3-5 action items that they can implement in the
next 2 weeks.
During this session we will cover:
- Big picture overview of social media in the world of marketing.
- Dive into why social media is important for your business.
- Discuss how to determine the right social media
platforms for your audience.
- Take and inventory of your resources and provide options
for staffing or outsourcing your social media needs.
- Walk away with 3-5 action items to implement in the
next 2 weeks.
The presenter, Jennifer Radke, SMS is an NISM-certified
Social Media Strategist and instructor. She also serves as the
current CEO for the National Institute for Social Media, an
education and certification agency that focuses in on
social media strategy. Jennifer has an extensive background
with more than 15 years in training and development in social
media, marketing and sales.
Member, Judy Shields was elected to the
Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
starting her term in 2013. Judy has 10 years of
real estate experience that she will bring to
the table to represent Buyers/Sellers and the
PNG West Member,
awarded Super Agent 2008 -2012
Ability and Service
awarded by Mpls/St.
Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business